LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LALIT KUMAR (Director)     09 January 2018

Who is legal guardian of child after death of husband-mother or grandfather

Dear Sir, My 1st husband was dead in road accident in 2015,that time I have a one male child having 1-year old. After death of my husband my father in law was throughout me & my son from my husband house. Last 2-years I am living with my parent in maika. In month of Sep, 2017 I have done the remarriage. Now my Ex-Father in law has done the complaint Case against me & my present husband in CJM Court and pray to court that- “I am not legal guardian of my minor son & demanding his custody to me”. Although we (me & my husband) are able to proper caring of my son like nursing, better education & proper medical etc Kindly confirm following things – 1. Who is actual legal guardian of my son?-Me or my Ex-Father in Law 2. If any judgment related to above case please share me. Request to you please suggest & guide to me what to do ? Regards Meena Kumari Aurangabad (Bihar)

Learning

10 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     09 January 2018

Being a biological mother,you are natural and legal mother of your son.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     09 January 2018

Being a biological mother,you are natural and legal mother of your son.

(Guest)

Problematic women will always have problems.  It is always better to adjust to the situation than seeking intervention of law. Law does not help you in any way when it comes to family matters.

It will be practically a nuisance for everybody involved including the child once you seek court intervention.

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   11 January 2018

per HMGA you are the natural guardian of your child

LALIT KUMAR (Director)     12 January 2018

Dear Sir,

Thanks for reply.

Regards

Meena K

Aurangabad (

Bihar)

LALIT KUMAR (Director)     12 January 2018

Dear Sir,

Thanks for advice

Regards

Meena

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 January 2018

You are welcome.

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   13 January 2018

Welcome
Originally posted by : LALIT KUMAR
Dear Sir,

Thanks for reply.

Regards

Meena K

Aurangabad (

Bihar)

Shashi Dhara   30 October 2019

If mother leads illegal life or changes religion then paternal grand father can claim for custody of child if not the she will become natural gaurdian to her child.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register