LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Whether High Celebrites are the keep of Industralist etc

Today mahi gill pose for undress may rises some controversies. In various films such as Fashion, Page -3, Corporate etc this kind of identity has revealed

In fashion movie it has revealed that how middle class woman cased by priynaka chopra get the asigmnents of fasion as she agreed to become keep of the tycoon of the fashion world when she relucatnt she dropped from top to bottom

In corpotare too Bipasha basu has relations with the brotherin law of the sehgal group company and she was workung as top executive

Page -3 and many more movies as movie are the mirror of the realoistic world whether its is wrong to predict that all women who are enjoying good postions whether in Govt sector or pvt or in Business worrld are the keeps of the powerful person

In my experience I have seen 2 woman joined duty as clerlk One remain as clerk and retired as clerk and other reaches to the top echelon within couple of years

How this happen?

In sting opeartion, the shaktim kapoor has admitted that many heriones ahve linked with the directors and thats why they get assignmenets ... I think my narration is clear

Learning

3 Replies

Ms Liberal (others)     22 July 2011

Tis question breaches the moral and social turpitude and it should be out of the forum

(Guest)

The subject line seems offensive to read.Yet this is bitter truth.

Accepting bitter truth requires a lot of courage.

However it has been posted not to create awareness in socitey of any wrongdoings,but out of hared for the fairer s*x,perhaps due to bad experiences with it.

Neveretheless,a sensitive issue,though truthful,has been highlighted.

Vishwa (translator)     22 July 2011

The "casting couch" is a term in prevalance ever since movies came into being.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register