LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Whether false allega any family membr without proof is crime

I have query and hope from the LCI members could resolve it by their valuable solution

I live in joint family with my brother who is married. Last year she fled from the home and I filed the RCR at Distt court where she was order to join her husband and she has made statement that her father will not interfere with their family (I have the certify copy of the statement)

In between her brother get married my brother didn’t go there. Infuriated of this his father come to our residence and fight with all of our family members and has insulted me severely

Therafter, he came again and this time with NGO/women cell who was the representative-MCD counsellor of our locality

But they didn’t find any merits in their grievances and advised her parents not to meddle with their family issues. This time again he has good fight with me

There was some dispute of joint A/C with my brother and his wife. In reply to RTI filed on the behalf of my brother pertaining to very general queries. The bank has informed that she and her father has alleged charges against me , and my father  and brother that We (including I) were attempting to withdraw the money from the joint A/C with my brother(her husband) and apart from this she has charged that we(including I) have been harassing her, insults with verbal, physical, emotional and economical

Such statement before the Public Authority bank definitely attract some provisons. Kindly advise me the proper recourse


 2 Replies

Ms Liberal (others)     23 July 2011

Definately her father has done wrong thing to you. It may be possiblee that he wants to take advanatge of the solution by using his daughter. He should not implicate you

1 Like


Thanks for your advice Ms Liberal. I am very much apologetic for giving adverse comments in some postings

But she and her father has implicated me and my father that she has been harassed to mental torture, insulted by the means of pysical, emotional,econmoic, social etc.

Such baseless comments to the any public authority can be challenged?

I mean to say whether defamation case is mainatainable for her wrong act along with her father?

Once again thank you for showing soft heartedness on my personal posting

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register