LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AS   05 October 2015

When to file tep and fake bills complaint to sales tax dept

 Hi All,

TEP - When to file TEP on FIL ...My lawyer has advised me to do this only after cross examination of FIL not before that ?

Complaint to Sale Tax for fake bills - ...My lawyer has advised me to do this only after cross examination of FIL not before that ?



if my lawyer is  advising me correctly?

 8 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     06 October 2015

My opinion is, once cross-examination is over then how your lawyer will convince the judge to records contradictory points. Please file it now and be prepare with points on cross-examination to create the ground of perjury.

Ravi (a)     09 October 2015

i filed TEP but proved nothing. no response from IT folks. TEP & perjury are just names but do nothing in favor of husband. 

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     12 October 2015

@ Mr. Ravi,


Did you appeal in HC ?



Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     12 October 2015

Dear Friends,

Please understand the depth of the root of the corruption in Indian legal system.

Please understand that interference of High Court and Supreme Court must be warrant on each steps (Party-in-person) to overcome from. 

Ravi (a)     12 October 2015

Thank you! IT dept responded to me mentioned the RTI section that they cannot reveal any information. hence not sure if they accepted my application and if they started any investigation with FIL family. So there doesnt arise going to HC.

Because i went to HC to appeal against HMA24 order but after a 11 months period, the HC judge didnt decrease the monthly amount despite my lawyer telling that the wife was working and she supressed the fact of that in her petition. the HC judge also supported the family court order for husband not producing salary certificate to disprove the huge salary claim made by wife and her lawer in sec24 HMA.


Hence, what more help & justice we can expect from HC & SC? 

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     12 October 2015

Please withdraw your MAT suit.

Did I advise to do anything under HMA or SMA except the Speedy Trial section?

Ravi (a)     12 October 2015

@Rocky - you didnt tell to file MAT suit.

all i am saying is my experiences that i have been facing them. thank yuo......

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     12 October 2015

Dear Mr. Ravi,

  1. You can get only public information through RTI. No private information.
  2. Burden to prove wife’s income lies on you to get relief from interim order on maintenance pendent lite since these laws (HMA & SMA) and view of judges are biased and pre-convicted notion of view.

That is the reason I never advise to DO or SUE anything related to these (HMA & SMA) except mentioning 21-B of HMA and 40-B of SMA in HC for speedy trial.


Please withdraw your MAT suit. Section 24 HMA will be disposed of automatically and you need not give any single money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query