LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aishwarya (Teacher)     20 August 2011

When the lawyer turns ugly

Is there any thing one can do if the lawyer fighting for us turns to be an enemy and lands you up in grave situations just because you were dissatisfied with his service and he joined with the other party  and you come to know of it..

Learning

33 Replies

and it'l be more good if  lawyers would advice and enlighten on this.

someone had said in village..

ADAALAT stands for ..

. A is for aaja

DA for dejaa paisa 

LAT for do laat khaaja..

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Aishwarya
"
Is there any thing one can do if the lawyer fighting for us turns to be an enemy and lands you up in grave situations just because you were dissatisfied with his service and he joined with the other party  and you come to know of it..
"

As of now,you cannot do anything against your crooked lawyer in our spiritual,incredible India.

All you can do is to keep praying that the judiciary also gets included in the Lokpal Bill.

Once it does,the arrogance of these lawyers will end forever.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Aishwarya
"
and it'l be more good if  lawyers would advice and enlighten on this.

someone had said in village..

ADAALAT stands for ..

. A is for aaja

DA for dejaa paisa 

LAT for do laat khaaja..

"

One more .....one more :P

The full Break-Up of the Hindi word “ADALAT”:

A = “Aiiye” (Come)

DA = “Dijiye” (Give ur money)

LA = “Ladiye” ( Fight here)

T = “ Aur Tabah Ho Jaiye” ( And Get ruined)

SOURCE- Apne mooch wale bhiyaa Ashutosh Jaiswal

1 Like

@ princess

love ur spirit girl..ur mast..

mast likha hai dear..dil garden garden hoing..lolz..u said ryt dekho ab corruption mein yeh lawyers ka thoda uddhar aur sudhar ho jaaye nahi toh yeh hamara shoshan karna acche se jaante hai..

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Aishwarya

:P

Gulshan Tanwar (Advocate)     20 August 2011

Aishwarya@ in your case it's too bad that some lawyers are doing this for causing many things to the client. You can approach the Judge and the Bar Council. You must have ample proof regarding the same lawyer. As one Advocate had just did the same to his female client and the Judge took the note of the same and he was expelled for the rest of life from the Bar Council and practice and his degrees are freezing in the Tis Hazari Record room.

Have trust and faith in Judiciary, it will boost you. All the best.

(Guest)

Gulashan Ji,

having proof against your lawyer is difficult because these lawyers are clever enough...

In my case, my lawyer is such a Ba****d that after he came to know that he was removed, he created a mess and called us and said that he has done it just to put me in trouble....

Regards,

RV

1 Like

(Guest)

@Aishwarya

@Princess

WOW:Pmast likha hai dear aur mera dil bhi garden garden hoing bhi he.Kya baat he!

Many times particular in family cases ,when lawyer do such good things but the woman or husband think opposed  as he/she is biased as because of he /she have suffered.

Many adovcates are good Professional and very few lawyers are like your lawyer, but they bring disgrace to other honest lawyers in the society.you can give a letter in writing to the head of the bar counsel in your area, and then they will take it for enquiry and you must have guts to face all the threats from your advocate and give evidence against him before the bar, and bar usually does not let down their advocates, be ready with all the necessary proofs to prove his misconduct, and when comes payments or whatever your argument, you can not get back as you do not have any receipts to prove the same. Therefore first of all you must prove that you given the case to him, by mere words you cannot prove any thing, as the law needs strong  proof, and every thing must be proved byond resonable doubt. 

So,be cautious before hiring a good advocate as if you hire a bad one then all goes wrong.And it also depends upon the behaviour of the party,the judge, evidence etc.

Read Legal-Practitioners-Bill

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/share_files/Legal-Practitioners-Bill-2010-6535.asp

Aap jaisa friend ko lekar muje ek baat yaad aa gaye;

Chai ke Liye jaise toast hota hai(isme chai aur toast kaun he wo  interpret kar lo.)

--Vaise har ek friend zaroori hota hai Aise har ek friend zaroori hota hai Koi subah paanch baje neend se jagaye Koi raat ko teen baje jaan bachaye Ek teri kadki mein sharing kare Aur Ek tere budget mein sneak in kare Koi nature se guest koi host hota hai Par har ek friend zaroori hota hai....

1 Like

Ambika Prasad Mishra (Lawyer)     20 August 2011

A Complaint can be lodged agaisnt the lawyer with the concerned State Bar Council, which would initiate Disciplinary Proceeding against the concerned Advocate. Moreover you can also file a case against him before Criminal Court for criminal prosecution and you can also file Civil Case claiming compansation. But everything would be subject to the materials as well as evidences you can produce to establish your case.

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     21 August 2011

@ mr tanwar and kushan..

this question i asked on behalf of my  friend who's fighting false cases..

thnx for the concern and reply anyhow..

moreover going against the lawyer is like going against your peace and sanctity..

such fraud lawyers and 498a imposing people value the same, without dignity and backstabbers .

they have literally no mercy and no shame and think going by law using it for torturing other is the end but they dont know its them who make more criminals and then law takes action when they are no longer to see after the evil has been done due to provocation and consistent torture and destruction of a normal human life..

I hope the corruption end starts from the law and then to other branches..

(Guest)

Dear Princess,

Such type of unethical lawyers need be exposed before the judge as well as the Bar Council for their professional misconduct for necessary action and even be prayed to debar them from future practice.

Ashwin Kumar Ballari (PVT)     22 August 2011

I agree with Mr Gulsan  & Ambika Prasad, Such  issues  are  common in all government departments.  We  should stand firm and  faces if we don’t change the  system then  its not going to get improved for  next generation. Even High Court judge can get removed  for his/her impeachment behavior. Only  thing you need to have  all  proof and proper records  against that lawyer before pointing finger at him.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     22 August 2011

its easy to say that one shud have proof against the unethical lawyer.but its's very difficult practially.

wen u hire a lawyer,you dont keep collecing proofs against him,if at all he makes "mistakes".initially u satisfy urself that those are human errors.

if we start collecting 'proofs" of those "errors" that we regard human,we cannot get along well with even 1 single lawyer,as we may start suspecting him because of his human mistakes.

only wen matter goes out of hand we realie that the lawyer was not faithful.

in my opinion,lie detector tests must be made compulsory.so even when the victim has no proofs,on the basis of these tests the lawyer can be punished.

Gulshan Tanwar (Advocate)     22 August 2011

My deceased sis had taken the service of one unethical lawyer; and due to him I have joined this profession else I was happy with my earlier profession. I am in this field only to teach some ethics to some unethical and my clients are professionals in these field who asks and takes my service.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register