LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Makeshhhhh (Engineer)     15 November 2021

what will be a judgement in dv case if uncontested dismissed

My wife filed a DV case against me 3 years ago. in sec 18. she appear only on counseling time and court at final day before judgement. just now i saw that in ecourt app. In that shows case status : disposed. Nature of dispose : uncontested dismissed, Business : Complaintant called absent. No representation. dismissed for default.
Now My lords i want to know what will be the judgement. There could be any maintanance i have to pay??? iam belongs from poor family... she put a false dv case against me... plz help me my lords...

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 November 2021

dv case is dismissed. No need to worry. Complainant is pardoned you it seems. Do not worry.

Makeshhhhh (Engineer)     16 November 2021

thank u sir.. should i pay any maintanance to wife in this case???

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 November 2021

The complaint case judgment is already pronounced to be "dimissed" as per your statement, what else do you need to know from experts on this platform?

Makeshhhhh (Engineer)     17 November 2021

Sorry Sir.. in this case i want to know that court order me to pay any maintanance?????

M V Gupta (Advocate)     17 November 2021

As the case has been dismissed for default, and as there is no interim order to pay MC, You need not pay any maintenance charges to your wife.

Makeshhhhh (Engineer)     17 November 2021

thank u very much Lords.....

Ritesh Bhoi   07 December 2023

Wife has filled DV with different section but she or his lawyer is not present in court since year.

If there any provision pr rule to under this  DV application will be rejected and disposed with reason of absent of applicant and her lawyer.

It would be much helpful if you can assist me for the same

Thanks,

Ritesh (9601694801)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register