Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas (student)     20 July 2014

What to do if surrender/appear time period expires...???

SIR,,

PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT TO DO IF I AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS NOT SURRENDERED ACCORDING TO ORDER OF ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT WITHIN 2 WEEK TO TAKE BAIL.( ACCORDING TO AMRAWATI AND ANO. CASE..)  AND . WE MOVED SUPREME COURT AGAINST ORDER OF HIGH COURT FOR  NOT QUASHING AN F..I.R, AGAINST ME AND MY ALL FAMILY MEMBER IN A FAKE KIDNAPPING  CASE AGAINST US. BUT THE SUPREME COURT ALSO DISMISSED THE PETITION WITHOUT NO FURTHER ORDER. NOW WHAT LEGAL OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR US BECAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY VIOLATED THE SURRENDER ORDER OF ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT AND SURRENDER TIME EXPIRES BEFORE 5 MONTHS ...AND SUPREME COURT DISMISSED OUR QUASHING PETITION WITHOUT NO FURTHER ORDER...  

POLICE ALSO NOT FILLED CHARGE SHEET AGAINST US AFTER 10 MONTHS OF F.I.R.

Learning

7 Replies

prashant pundhir (Criminal Lawyer)     20 July 2014

Who advised you to approach s.c. for quashing f.i.r . Anyway.......now the circumstances have been changed as the police have filed the charge sheet . Again approach the high court against charesheet and clearly tell your council that u only need Amrawati and Lal kamlendra pratap singh for the same day disposal of your bail application .Notice that the quash of fir or charge sheet is very-very difficult nd next to impossible . I also know some good lawyers of high court allahabad who can solve your problem .

prashant pundhir (Criminal Lawyer)     20 July 2014

Who advised you to approach s.c. for quashing f.i.r . Anyway.......now the circumstances have been changed as the police have filed the charge sheet . Again approach the high court against charesheet and clearly tell your council that u only need Amrawati and Lal kamlendra pratap singh for the same day disposal of your bail application .Notice that the quash of fir or charge sheet is very-very difficult nd next to impossible . I also know some good lawyers of high court allahabad who can solve your problem .

Thank u Prashant sir for advice.. Can I go trial court for bail. After expires of high court order time period.???

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 July 2014

Now you have only option to get enlarged on bail by surrendering before the trial court, consult your lawyer and proceed.

Thank u sir.. but I want to know that I has not followed the order of high court for surrendering in two weeks and moved to supreme court and supreme court also dismissed my quashing petition ..now high court order surrendering time barred. What I do ..will trial court consider bail.. ???

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     21 July 2014

How could you dare to disobey the direction for appearance before the Hon;ble High Court deliberately and willfully? Your such act tantamount to Contempt of Court because High Cout is the Highest Court of Records. 

vikas (student)     23 July 2014

Dear.Roy I did not disobeyed the direction of high court I moved in supreme court against its direction. . Now supreme court dismissed our petition now what I can do...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More