LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     13 February 2015

What to do ?

Dear Exparts,

A divorced ( wife) continues to reside in husband"s house forcefully committing atrocities to the extent of physical assault on other family members of the ex husband. FIR lodged against her but she does not care. Of late she has started barging into other rooms and taking away household goods/ utensils etc. Absolute goonda gardi.

Kindly help me with some good advices as to how to tackle the situation and what are the IPC sections suitable for her ....



 5 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     13 February 2015

How come the divorced wife was allowed to stay back? 

The only relief is to file a police complaint.

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     13 February 2015


Dear madam.Thanks.

She fought the case staying in my house and after losing she is not leaving.Her only intention is to occupy the house.

Kindly advise further


saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 February 2015

file complaint on her under following sections sec 442 for house trespass, sec 503 for criminal intimidation

Mohammed Ameenuddin (Sr. Legal Manager)     14 February 2015

You can file a criminal case against her in the court of law U/s 441 of IPC Criminal Tresspass & 503 criminal intimidation.

You can also file a private police complaint to evict her forcibly.

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     14 February 2015

Thanks all


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register