Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (designer)     15 January 2013

What steps should it be taken?

i have filed a complaint on police station where my wife ran away..she got me married on 2010 nov she asked me to arrange marriage in home.after that she got pregnant and left the home.when she. took photos and everything and went .the proof near by residents and everyone.and some of my the girl is goin to get married to another guy what steps should i take her to stop her.i have a wriiten paper of that she propsed for me and a voice recording of date that she told we got married.she also used to do this like by loving guys and leave them.what actions should i take..


 1 Replies

manoj (designer)     15 January 2013

and how to complaint in police stations and do it their family is harassing me that only female has advantage what should i do now..i dont feel like living at all because of the fed up in my life..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query