LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shailendra (student)     01 September 2011

What should i do before my wife put 498a against me

my wife is going to put 498a (As obvious False case) against me.. but she's not done yet..  i have not enough time..what should i do?

Learning

4 Replies

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     01 September 2011

Mr. Sailendra ingeneral no one can prevented to file criminal case agsint him but you must take some precautions to decrease the allegation levelled in criminal charge. That is on first file civil case before family court under Sec 9 of Hindu marriage act. In some times it may act like shield in criminal case. You should defend your case beyond all reasons. Except nothing prevented to file criminal case . But after filing FIR you may file squash petition before HIgh Court.

regrds

KV.S.S.PRABHAKAR RAO, ADVOCATE , RAJAHMUNDRY  ( A.P. )

(Guest)
BE patient and wait for her next action because your the ratio of your actions should be in propriotnate with that of your wife. She has not done anything yet so better to be grounded.

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     01 September 2011

Originally posted by :kvss.prabhakar rao
"
Mr. Sailendra ingeneral no one can prevented to file criminal case agsint him but you must take some precautions to decrease the allegation levelled in criminal charge. That is on first file civil case before family court under Sec 9 of Hindu marriage act. In some times it may act like shield in criminal case. You should defend your case beyond all reasons. Except nothing prevented to file criminal case . But after filing FIR you may file squash petition before HIgh Court.

regrds

KV.S.S.PRABHAKAR RAO, ADVOCATE , RAJAHMUNDRY  ( A.P. )
"

Remember, if u are planning to file Sec9 (RCR) just for the sake that it will help u in false 498a case by ur wife, STOP STOP & STOP.... Its a blunder that u will repent afterwards.

U can also go thruo various related threads here, which endorse this view.

Gud Luk

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     02 September 2011

DEAR SHAILENDER,

DON'T BE IN HASTE. TALK TO YOUR WIFE AND TRY TO SETTLE OUT ALL THE ISSUES WITH COOL HEAD. IF SHE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING, WHY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TAKING STEPS. THIS WILL BREAK ALL HARMONILA RELATIONS AND CORDS WITH HER. YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE STEPS IF YOU ANTICIPATE THAT SHE IS DOING SOMETHING AGAINST YOU NOT BEFORE THAT.

REGARDS

RAJIV BHASIN

ADVOCATE

9811210505, 9868635640

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register