LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D K VERMA   25 March 2024

what say law

I have two brother. my father had died two years before. I am govt employee so live outside from home. my brother lives with widow mother.My mother is totally illiterate .my brother wants take advantage to her illiteracy and trying to sign on in his favour to house.House has named on my mother.My brother is 43 years old and nothing do to earn but emotionally blackmail.He wants depends only mother pension and house rent.
How can I stop it in legal way?


 2 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     25 March 2024

You can file injunction petition agaisnt your brother and mother over the schedule property for restraining them to execute any deed of conveyance in your brother's favour. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 March 2024

You cannot do anything if your mother transfers the property in favour of your brother because the property is on her name hence you cannot object or file any case against her decision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register