Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Kumar (Business Analyst)     23 January 2014

What legal remedies are available for me?

To whomsoever it may concern,

My wife's father had filed a false case of dowry harassment and miscarriage u/s 498-A,323,504,506,313 I.P.C. and 3/4 D.P. Act on me and my family members.
After police investigation sections 313 and 506 I.P.C were dropped in charge sheet filed with trial court. Recently I had moved an discharge application in court requesting the court to discharge me and my family members. Trial Court had rejected my discharge application. I have sufficient grounds to seek discharge from all the charges. So, now I want to challenge trial's court order in Upper Court. What legal remedies are there for me and under what sections of Cr.P.C. Kindly advise 

Learning

2 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     23 January 2014

Dear Rahul Kumar,

Unless and Until your file as well as order on application is not seen. No legal expert can comment / express his opinion.

Rajiv Bhasin 

Advocate 

BHASIN LEGAL CONSULTANTS

Solicitors and Advocates

www.bhasinlegalconsultants.com

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 January 2014

Dear,

I think you better contest your case properly in the Trial Court and get the acquittal or u can also approach the HC.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register