Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What LCI have done to You?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Please see the task here;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Our-constitution-is-Questionable-25111.asp?1=1&offset=3

11 October 2010, 08:27  

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum

See the live example here only, I have to fight continuously for a very less important matter here, my rights of freedom of expression is badly being broken by the people sitting in LCI Admin. here.  Again & again they are restricting me to express.  So just imagine the position of rights of poor illiterate people.  And where I to go for punishing them and for justice for me?  Everywhere the dominant class people captured and misusing their super position and not allowing our democratic constitution.  Ofcourse it will take thousands years to change their mentality.

"Har shaakh pe ULLU baithe hain, anjaam-e-gulistiyan kya hoga"

google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

11 October 2010, 08:33  

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum

They cannot have debate and having no ability to prove their action justified or they cannot prove my words / statement untrue so they misuse their super position.  It is only happening for thousand years and will be happened in future till when they are not thrown in deep sea. 

11 October 2010, 17:00  

Arup

UNEMPLOYED

yes i know.

i understood.

but we can not do anything, because it is other's property.

11 October 2010, 20:16  

Not at all it is "Other's property". It is a public platform as acclaimed. So all the citizen can use it and every citizen will have equal opportunity. If this equality broken here it will become an illegal site and will deserve to be banned in India and they accused will deserve to be suspended their citizen rights till when they go through the punishment for breaking the "Constitution of India". There are "RULES" to use this site and if a citizen is following the same he / she cannot be stopped for using this site.

11 October 2010, 20:31  

Arup

UNEMPLOYED

HERE YOU ARE DOING MISTAKE.

THAT EQUALITY CAN BE CLAIMED IF THE OWNER OF THE SITE BE THE GOVT, EITHER STATE OR CENTRAL.

THE BELLOW NOT APPLICABLE HERE.

"If this equality broken here it will become an illegal site and will deserve to be banned in India and they accused will deserve to be suspended their citizen rights till when they go through the punishment for breaking the "Constitution of India". "

11 October 2010, 20:34  

Arup

UNEMPLOYED

IF YOU GO TO COURT YOU WILL GET THE SAME REPLY AS I TOLD.

BETTER INSIST GOVT TO OPEN A SITE LIKE THIS. THAT WILL BE FRUITFULL.

11 October 2010, 20:42  

Answer is in this question;--- "Can they ban me by a court order claiming that this site is their personal property and the persons those are liked by them can only use this site?" --- Though it is wastage of time discussing on this topic, I ever welcome any discussion.

11 October 2010, 21:26  

It is already said;

"Har shaakh pe ULLU baithe hain, Anjaam-E-Gulistan kya hoga?"

So I never wast my time & efforts in courts.  I only believe in; "GO AHEAD AND GET IT".  Let others go in courts against me for wasting their time & efforts and prove their qualification of LL.B. and LL.M.

I only go by CONSTITUTION blessed by our EVER GREAT FOUNDER OF THE GREATEST DEMOCRATIC CONSTITUTION OF OUR GREAT DEMOCRATIC NATION VISHWA VANDANIYA PARAM PUJYA DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR.

11 October 2010, 22:09  

Nothing is in their hand only USELESS "POINTS" and "i-pods" which are easily available in market everywhere.  What importance will it have even if they give a "Gold Medal" to Adv. Rajkumar Makkad" who is having more than 35000 points allotted by LCI Admin.?  "Cutting-Pasting" is not a creation.  In print media the "Cut-Paste" staff do not called as the Editor.

(Guest)

Joke of QUALITY CONTROL by LCI Admin.

FORUM FLOOD CONTROL

You are here because you have exceeded the limit to number of replies allowed per Hour.

In order to stop forum message flooding we have taken this measure

YOU WILL NEED TO WAIT FOR AN HOUR BEFORE MAKING ANOTHER POST

any issue regarding this can be mailed to flooding@lawyersclubindia.com

Click here to go back to original message

It has bee done by LCI Admin. to MANY

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Joke-Score-Race-ki-khul-gai-Pol-QUALITY-ka-fat-gaya-Dhol-32642.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Joke-Allah-MEHERBAAN-to-Gadha-PAHALWAAN-hahaha-8230--32637.asp

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register