LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunan   21 June 2020

What can be done now

A grand father property is about to divide by 4ppl among that 4 I m one. Rest 3share holder 2are in b.lore 1in chennai. All 3will sell there shares to me but due to corona 1share holder in Chennai can't come b.lore how to do this registration since all 3share holders has to come infront of sub registrar to get photo captured as seller. The 1share holder is in hurry of money how can I settle individual with out getting property into my name


 2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 June 2020

1. Non-Available persons can execute a registered Power of Attorney (POA) in your favor AND using the POA you can transfer & sign on their behalf before the registering authority.  This will be legally irrefutable & sufficient for all futuristic legal purposes.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

arunan   21 June 2020

I didn't understand how can they give poa for a property that is in Karnataka and they are residing in Chennai.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register