LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyoti Prakash (JP) Singh (eLearning Facilitator)     09 May 2022

What all CrPC can be charged legally?

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Nationalised Bank Locker

(having my wife's jewelry and Late father's Will Statement etc)

of my deceased fathèr robbed and looted by my brother without my permission

What all CrPC can be charged legally?
Thanks & Regards


 5 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     09 May 2022

IPC is applicable in your case. File a police complaint else don't waste time.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 May 2022

Contact a local advocate for proper guidance to file a partition suit and obtain all those documents based on which nomination was settled, as the Nominee is a Trustee only.  A nominee misappropriating is also a crime, when he is entrusted moveable properties only as a Trustee only.  Get support from other family members and elders in the society

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 May 2022

The posting suggests deeper issues. Plese post complete facts.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 May 2022

Show the document of will to a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, which are vague in this post, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

1 Like

Jyoti Prakash (JP) Singh (eLearning Facilitator)     11 May 2022

Could you please suggest a local Lawyer kindly?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register