Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit verma   19 March 2018

thanks sir

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     19 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

my grandfather having four son . MURARI is eldest one.i live in Hindu joint family. MURARI uncle having no child.his wife radha bring a girl child from her relative against the decision of murari uncle. the girl child sita taking a decision against murari uncle and doing love marriage in different caste in 2010 hiddenly. MURARI uncle knows about that marriage in 2012 and taking a step against sita .he canceled all rights of sita from his property and gazzeted in local newspapers. and making a registered WILL also for his wife and his brother's son ravi and rahul and also write a statment against sita in a WILL. but his wife radha expire in dec 2012. after her death murari uncle live with my family and caring them. in 2015 sita prepare a another WILL document in her favour by murari uncle emotionally and forcefully. In a WILL MURARI uncle declare that all my movable or immovable property for sita and says in a WILL I married happily sita verma from such person manoj sharma after my death sita is a owner of his property. point noted in a WILL sita is not his genuine child and not registered document related to her birth. also the age of Murari uncle in Will declare 74 years but in 2017 age will be 67 years according to the high school certificate of murari uncle. one of the witness in a WILL declare a notary document against Will and says that Will prepare forcefully. another witness is relative of manoj sharma. hence are we challenge that will for this ground become fraud .because our ancestral property of grandfather is also include and sita daily dispute with manoj sharma in our joint family house.plz help me

TGK REDDI   19 March 2018

Shri Kishan Dutt is a nuisance to lawyersclubindia. 

why dutt sir is nuisance .tell reason or give me genuine answer.

undivided hindu joint family property.

please suggest sir

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     20 March 2018

TGK REDDI, it is not proper to make such a remark in the foum, against Kishan Dutt or any other member.

TGK REDDI   20 March 2018

Shri NK Assumi

Dear Sir

Has he given any reply other than that reply.      How can  Questioners from each and every corner of India contact him?       Evidently he's using the Forum to promote his business which is against the policy of lawyersclubindia.      In his view every case is complicated.     In his view every query needs sending documents to him.

What documents does he need to explain Section 122 B?

Is Section 122 B really complicated?

He's testing the patience of every member.  

rohit verma   20 March 2018

I think that.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register