LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Singh (N/A)     23 February 2011

What a landlord can do in this case??

My father purchased a house in 2000 and let it to be on-rent to a person, who was operating a dry-cleaners shop in 2004-05. He was a SC(Scheduled Caste)by caste. and for not paying n vacating the house, we launched a case with RENT CONTROL Court which decided in favour of us on 04th Jan, 2011 n ordered a commissioner of court to get our house vacated. Finally house got vacated on 07th january. Now, till date .i.e. 20th feb 2011 they r sitting on public way in front of the house n not getting away. his wife even went to CM of state to complain that we threw their household items without any court order. we even wrote to the SP, collector of the district but all in vain. We can't go there because my mom-dad are govt. servants n they r SC and they can launch fake complaints as per SC/ST act, whose charges are non-bailable.Now, what a landlord can do if he has such kind of tenant....????

Now, they have approached the police n filling a FIR that at the time we got the house vacated we did a theft...


 2 Replies

Ram K (Manager)     24 February 2011

you may also file a complaing with district DGP, you need  file a letter that stating the situation alongwith court order. it may help and protect your self.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     03 March 2011

you may file for contempt of court , if at all if they r misusing there SC Status there r quasijudicial way you can try with proper care.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register