Wecome

Advocate

Wecome to all advocates members of LCI practicing in Uttar Pradesh.

Regards...

Sanjay Dixit Adv.

Total likes : 1 times

Advocate

Adv. Sanjay Dixit,  I am not an advocate from Uttar Pradesh, but an advocate from Maharashtra. However, I would like to share with you views on different legal topics.  Would you like to accept me as your friend?  ddkharpudikar@indiatimes.com

Hi Dear Dixit ji and all members of LCI having interest in UP local Laws !

I am basically from Sahjanwa Tehsil of District Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh. I am deeply associated with Varanasi also . My regular place of practice is Allahabad High Court. I hope that this local forum will emerge as an effective help desk for queries on UP local laws.

I thank to ADMIN and wish this forum a grand success.

Advocate

Dear Adv. Deepak, You are always welcome here to share your knowledge. You and other members like you are also welcome.

Since its the local foram state-wise, so I invited all my friends from UP to introduce them and to share their knowledge relating to local laws of UP.

kachehri ka munshi

Baabu ji log, etna bhari uttar prades me sirif teen vakil ?

Kuch yeh par baat-cheet keen jaye, local forum me kuchh sankhya badhava jaye, nahi ta baaki pardes ka log ka sochihe!

Dear Dixit Ji, kripya yeh batayen ki Lucknow Mein Kitni Court Hai Aur Kaun Si...... Vishwanath Tripathi -Adv

Dear Dixit Ji, kripya yeh batayen ki Lucknow Mein Kitni Court Hai Aur Kaun Si...... Vishwanath Tripathi -Adv- Thanks and regards

lawyer

dear sanjay. i am also from lucknow.

Manager HR(Legal)

I am also at Lucknow. Iam not an advocate but a legal professional.

Mr. Acharya, In which organisation you are working.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x