Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rehan khan   27 August 2020

we need legal help for the title ownership of our property and also would like to claim the share of my mother's from her parents properties.

I am from Guwahati, Assam, and a muslim guy, but, my mother is belonges to a brahmin family, and before got married she was a brahmin . We are seeking legal help as mentioned above . as we want justice.

Firstly, We were cheated by our own relatives, we have possessed a plot since more than 20 years and currently we are staying on the same, which we got by exchanged of our father's own propert, but, the problem is that still we don't get the title ship of the property , my humble request is that kindly, help us to be the title owner of the property where we are staying currently with my mother since somewhere around 1998 to 1999 , more than 20 years . So, I need legal help in this matter.

Secondly, We also would like to claim my mother's share from her Parents property, and recently which has legalised by the honourable Supreme Court, by given the judgement that females are also equal share holders of their parents properties, now legally she has wright to claim that. However, that property is currently possessed and privileged by her brothers and they don't wish to give her willingly the part of her share .

So, it's our humble request kindly, help us to get back whatever is belonging to us . #wewantjustice

 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 August 2020

 land ownership is determined through various records such as registered sale deeds, property tax documents, and government survey records.The Supreme Court has held that a person who has acquired right over a property as it was in his possession for 12 years can file a suit for a declaration of title of a property in local civil courts.


rajuchowdappa   27 August 2020


Can you give me the citation of the Supreme Court on claiming the property over in possession for 12 years. 

rehan khan   27 August 2020


what should I do ? should I go for a suit for a declaration of title of property in local civil courts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query