FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Mate   30 July 2022

Waterproofing work in society

Hi I stay on 1st floor of building and there is heavy leakage from flat above mine. The owner of the flat is not getting the work done and not allowing me to enter his flat and get the work done even on my expenses. Would like to know who has to bear such expenses and what legal action I can take if the owner is not getting the work done which is too risky. 


 1 Replies

Anusha Sharma   10 August 2022

Dear Amit, since this person is interfering to your Right of Enjoyment of your property you can file a suit against the person under Nuisance by Tangable Object from Law of Torts. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query