LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabhakara N Moolya (Accountant)     23 February 2020

Water connection for apartments

Telangana government allots water tap to every house holds for domestic consumption. Whereas we are residing in a apartment. Our apartment has 21 portions and individual paying property tax regularly. However our apartment got only one connection with similar pipeline inspite of paying property tax by all portions of the apartment. I shall feel grateful, if you could please clarify the procedures for getting water connection to the apartments.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 February 2020

1. he HMWSSB has introduced Single Window Clearance Cell to provide the facility at a place, to avoid the applicant from moving pillar to post and to speed up the process of providing new/enhanced/second water supply and sewerage connections to all its customers.

2. Only thing one has to do is to submit the application online by uploading Documents, latest Building photos with Date on it by visiting web site www.hyderabadwater.gov.in /customer servicecenter, produce the required documents to the inspecting officer visiting your house &to pay the amounts towards connection & other charges as per the intimation given, within the prescribed period.

3. Enhancement of existing connection is possible but additional connection in Apartment/Commercial complex will not be considered. Enhancement of existing connection will be sanctioned based on technical feasibility. A second connection will be considered only in Category I (Domestic) i.e a 15mm size connection in conformity with the orders contained in Board Proc. No.HMWSSB/MD/SWC/2013-14/1772, Dated:04.03.2014.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 February 2020

Where is the apartment situated? Does the schme extents to the place?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register