LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sujeet (business analyst)     27 January 2012

Want to transfer ancestral land to our name

My grandfather has 2 sons and these 2 sons.mY father is one them sons.My grandfather has named a 200 Gaj plot in delhi which we had distributed mutually 100 gaj each sons.My uncle sons had sell their land of 100 Gaj.but now I am scared that they can claim for part in our 100 Gaj.Can you please help in this?

Whether this is possible??

My grandfather had submitted land papers to them.So i want to check to transfer this land to my mother.

Please help me in this.I dont want to inform them while tranfering the land papers

Learning

2 Replies

kumar (NIL)     30 January 2012

Dear Sujeet,

Does any partition / release deed happend after your grand father expired. Or any kind of will deed is available.

sujeet (business analyst)     30 January 2012

Dear Sir,

My grandfather had not written any will or any kind of deed.Actuall we have four plots which My grand father used to maintain.2 out of 4 is purchased by my grand to grandfather and even dont have papers for the same.Rest 2 is purchased by my grandfather (Document is named to 1 for grandfather and 1 for grandmother).Both are not in this world,also My papa is not in this world.We mutually divided all 4 plots where all the parties shared equal amount of share in each plot.we are also having possession on our part in the plots.

Now they (cousin) sold their part but as property does named to my grandmother,father and 2 plots are grand to grand father name (no document as purchased before freedom in exchange of wheat).We are scared that someday they can ask piece in our part of land.So we want to transfer papers for those property where documents are available but not with us but with cousins.We want to make transfer without letting them know.

Secondly where 2 plots does not have papers (purchased by grand to grand fther) we want to make new papers.Can you please help us?

Thanks for your all kindness.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register