Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aparna (None)     09 June 2014

Want to teach lession to a cheating husband

Hi,

I am a poor girl with No job, and my husband harassed me mentally, I could not tolerate it left home and filed CRPC 125 against him. I have a male kid. During reconciliation session (It was done by judge), My husband agreed to give put his house on my kid name and make me a nominee and mentioned the same in case closing document too., He also agreed to pay 20000 towards expenses, and paid same.

How ever Now after going to his home, He is not agreeing to register the house on kid name, saying that he cannot trust me any more, and he cheated me literally.

I want to take revenge on this cheater, and want to get the house written on my kid name and make me as nominee.

What can I do for that

Learning

24 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     09 June 2014

It is very, very and very easy madam.  The first thing you should do is to cool your temper.  Whatever allegations he will make, do not take them seriously, because your child is not in a position to afford your ill-health most probably mental ill health.  Revenge makes the human being rationless recluse and spoils his (her) life and all other people around him (her). 

Now, I tell you very practical solution.  Take certified copies of the settlement he agreed at while you were withdrawing the case.  File contempt of court case along with the said certified copy.  He will then register the property or go to jail.  The court knows how to get the settlement / compromise deed get executed.  Do not worry. What  he is doing is not just harming you but trying to ride on court, which court will not accept. 

It is so easy, you stop to worry. 

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     09 June 2014

Aparna - you are well advised to take the counsel of other respected members in this forum before jumping the gun or try to resolve the situation amicably.

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     09 June 2014

Go ahead, poor woman, teach a lesson to your son's father. Go round in courts all your life, poor woman. You can get some money, flat etc. poor woman.

No Mr. Satish if the advise of a bachalaninan under the influence of his rogut is to be believed... chapal ghees jayange par maintenance nahin milega...

fight india fight .. if I can so can you.. if i can earn in  figures and can deny the rougue maintenance .. so can you..

donate you money to charity .. let the under priveleged children  enjoy.. their  blessing well being will surely reflect on your children... Dont worry KARMA leaves none. Your child will come back to you  one day or the other.

1/3 tax govt ko doge .. 1/3 apne ex ko doge ... baaki 1/3  se apna ghar chaloge... goron ki gali galoch aur racism sahoge ..aur 24/7 apni naukri bachane ke taak me rahoge .. kab tak yeh ghulami ki jindagi sahoge.. call it quits on all fronts ...

India .. it is high time to show the brand or no brand of your only left garment .. your underwear

But my advocate is saying this is out of court settlement, and this cannot be used for settlement/compromise deed.

Hi Chandra sekhar,

My advocate is saying out of court settlements cannot come under contempt of law, Can you please suggest me

Thanks,
Aparna

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     09 June 2014

fight ... fight ... fight ...

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     09 June 2014

what any or other cases between you both,

how long you living away,

what is the crpc 125 order etc.

did you ever make any police complaint.

did you file for divorce case

or dv act case

or 498a etc. case.

Aparna (None)     10 June 2014

There are no other cases, i have not filed any 498A etc. Please understand like your sister and help me in this.

I am repeating my question "  My advocate is saying out of court settlements cannot come under contempt of law, Can you please suggest me "

Please advise

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     10 June 2014

sometimes destiny brings two people together who are not made for each other. if that is the case and there is no way for you both to be together, then divorce by mutual consent is the best option. for that both must be ready.

then you have not answered how long have you lived apart etc. that also counts.

if harassed during marriage police complaint at that point of time helps. then it should have been made.

it is always advisable to file complaints, cases in reasonable time. else you are faced with suspicion. whatever be the case they often go on and on. wasting years of your lives.

perhaps you need a better lawyer too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register