LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagendra babu   26 January 2022

Want to know IPC sections for the following case

Hello there

One of my cousin sister recently got married and her husband is found to be a gay in the later months. More than that the husbands father died due to HIV and his mother has Aids.

We want to apply for divorce and wanted to seek advice on what IPC sections can be considered.


 1 Replies

PALLABH HALDAR   26 January 2022


First of all File a police complaint.

Police will investigate and if satisfied will Lodge an Fir.

Later on FIR and the above grounds You mentioned is relevant enough to File a Divorce Petition in Family Court having Jurisdiction 

Advocate Pallabh Haldar


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query