LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha Singh   16 September 2019

want right of birth parents

if I m adopted by some person... but I want to claim on property of my original parents what I have to do... my adopted parents are dead


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 September 2019

If you have been legally adopted and stated parent's name that of adopted parents, you are not having any rights /claims in your original parent's property.

1 Like

Adv.Shukla (advocate )     16 September 2019

Agreed with Sir GLN prasad.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 September 2019

If you were a minor (below 18 years) at the time of your adoption and if you have not derived any benefits from your adoptive parents after you became a major, you can make claims on your biological parents stating that you were given in adoption without your mature consent, because your biological parents wanted to get rid of you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register