LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amaresh   12 August 2015

Want revision format for 125 crpc

Need Revision petition format for 125 crpc to the same court (session Judge), plz upload me , I am appearing IN PERSON in the court...Plz help...


 1 Replies

legaljoe68 (member)     15 September 2015

revision cannot be filed in sessions court if the order is from family court. you have to approach the High Court within 30 days of the passase of order plus time taken for preparation of the judgement . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register