LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ahmed Hussain   17 November 2016

Want divorce from my wife

Dear Experts,

I had married with Divorcy, She is having 4yr old male child from her ex-hus.I accepted all her and child responsibilities as a father-Husband and taking care well maintainedly related to education & day to day expense and demands.

Now after 1yr 4months of our marrige we blessed with our baby boy. And here the story begins.

She started fighting of priority of child & importance etc etc. And left.

I want divorce because as per discussion between me and my wife-inlaws this is never ending story please help how to start in a legal way.


Ahmed Hussain



 4 Replies

Ahmed Hussain   17 November 2016

Yes She given birth of my child but what is the future if she will always insult me and remind me that I am step father of her first child from ex-husb, (saga and sawtela ) story is started from now itself.

And also Major concern is she doesn’t have value of my emotions, feelings and love not even respecting as a partner.

She is ready to divorce me anytime. I am also ready to pay whatever she wants but as per my standard

Please suggest legal way to do that.


Ahmed Hussain   17 November 2016

share your contact number please.

A walk alone (-)     18 November 2016

If you both are ready go MCD. But before that think at least once again about your own child future after divorce. Before marriage you have accept her first child also as father. After child you should think your child first then other thing. You both can remarry what will be children future? As a father its your duty to give better future to your children . first try to sort out this matter in four walls by involving elder if it fails then think about divorce

Ashok Thakur (Senior Lawyer and International Law Consultant)     21 November 2016

Well, I am affraid. Pronounsation of "Talaq" three times must have preceeded before she left home. Her interntions are crystal clear that she want to extort significant amount as alimony and child support.


Before she proceeds first, you send her a qualified legal notice to return home within a specified time.


Your matter is really complex and need to know the entire facts as soon as possible, should you sincerely need my expert legal representation on this matter ?


Please directly respond to: 



Ashok Thakur, Senior Lawyer

Supreme Court of India

+91 845 900 4886

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads