Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailendra Singh   22 September 2022

Wait list seniority

Sir 

my interview took place on 10.03.1995 and I was placed on waiting list no.02. the selection list was declared the same day. However, I received appointment letter on 17.03.1996. In the mean time the govt. through ordinance regularized almost 700 persons on 30.05.95. There are almost 100 cases of my kind. Now the govt. declared seniority list in which persons similar to my case have been put above those who were regularized on 30.05.1995. However, the the ordinance people have challenged it. The govt. plea is that as per the rule main and waiting list can not be separated as they from the selection process and advertisement. What is your opinion on this issue. if you can plz. cite some ruling on this issue

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 September 2022

Your appointment will not effect with that case.

In most government departments, several methods of recruitment are followed to recruit a particular applicant.

• Direct Recruitment.
  • Deputation.
  • Re-employment.
  • Absorption.
  • Promotion.
  • Contractual.
1 Like

Shailendra Singh   23 September 2022

Sorry 

I wrongly mentioned the date 30.05.95 it is actually 30.09.95. Is there any supreme court ruling in my favour. so that I may plead my case if need be.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register