LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Voidable marriage u/s 25 of special marriage act

Dear Sirs i posted earlier also but could not get any reply . My wife filed petition u/s 25(i) , 25 (iii) and alleged that i am incapable of consummating and cohabiting and that also i demanded dowry. All the things are false and i denied each allegations of her and also submitted a medical fitness report of doctorof  govt hospital. I wrote in my ws that i didnot wilfully refuse to consumate. It was my wife petitioner who refused and put blame on me. She did not want child due to her office commitments. Can she challenge the medical report and deny refusal to consummate the marriage. The medical report is very much true. She does not have any proof that i demanded dowry as i hv never demanded dowry eitther. 

Learning

4 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     09 July 2015

since your wife has raised the issue and you have provided medical report, it is her duty to prove about your medical fitness. 

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     09 July 2015

the other facts of willfuly refusing et all cannot of course be proved. It is her turn now to prove otherwise.

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     09 July 2015

Sanjay Sir... This is absolute cold blooded atrocity that your wife has unleashed on you. You should show zero tolerance towards this behaviour. That means you should not contest this case and let your wife get ex-parte orders and go away from your eyes. She does not deserve your trust and love anymore. Please do not allow anyone to humiliate your manliness and good will, Sir. Please. Please make it as an example for other women who may be planning to do so.

(Guest)

Thanks Mam

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register