Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charanjit singh   30 November 2021

voice sample

i have submitted call recordings of my wife with her paramour which proves her adultery and have submitted recordings along with transcriptt in family court. she filed reply that the voice is not to prove my recordings can i file application in family court to order her to give sample to forensic expert to match with recordings?
if any body has format of such application kindly share

 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 November 2021

court will decide whether forensic expert report is required or not ? so your work is to argue in the family courts

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 November 2021

Yes. I agree with the advice of senior expert Mr.Ramachary sir.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     01 December 2021

There is no specific format, just apply to Trial Court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query