Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mubarak   11 April 2022

Visiting police station in diffrent state

is it safe to visit police station in different state (Karnataka hubbli), for giving statement to prove my innocence regarding a cyber crime (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT 2008 (U/s-66(D)); IPC 1860 (U/s-419,420,34)) in which my bank account is got freezed due to a transaction linked to the accused one in the FIR. or do I need to get the anticipatory bail first.

Nb: my name is not in the FIR. I'm living in Kerala


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 April 2022

Talk to the cyber crime branch cell and request them to defreeze you account or tell the reason for the same. Otherwise file a writ petition in the high court. If indeed there is a complaint lying with Cyber Cell then do and meet the cyber cell officials to find out the complaint.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 April 2022

You alone know about your involvement or innocence in the alleged wrongdoing. It is beyond the reach of this Forum to make any meaninful suggestion.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register