LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bechara Pati (Propritor)     31 December 2013

Visitation

Thank you all I succeed to meet with my son for 2hrs. After too many dates. Since 2009 to 2013.

My son  ask me that my In laws don't allow him to talk with me he is 12 years now.

He want to meet me enjoy my company, when i give him a gift he return me on same time ,

he told me that mom will destroy this so i have too keep it with me,

During visitation hour's he ask me that he is not allowed as per court like ...

don't move from a place & dont reply my any question, don't talk much,

don't go for round with papa, don't eat anything with me, Don't take any gift, Don't reply my phone sms bla bla.

Any suggetions from experts..what to do on next date,,

should i file for full day custody to keep in touch with my son.  

Thank you all again God bless

Learning

7 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     31 December 2013

In the present circumstances you should press for meetings for long hours in court as well as make your child appear in front of judge and make him say that restrictions are on him in regards to you meeting him. both parents have equal right over child  make an application to court for extension of hours. Let child say to court the difficulty he has this shall help you and get to the knowledge of the court about your wife tutoring your child.

Regards,

Adv.NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai     

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     31 December 2013

u have only 2 hrs visitation ... what about ur divorce...

My wife not allowing to meet my son.. he is only 3 year old... & she still never filed divorce also... what to do i dont understand ... Please guide me also

you can go to your wife place and take your child no one can stop you. law says father as natural guardian of a minor son . there is no harm in taking your child . So far no application is filed or pending in any court . So be relax you have right over child you can take your child for outing no one can stop you as there are no court orders as such. If in case police intervens or she complains dont worry  you are father and have not committed any offence of whatsoever nature . Both parents have right on child.

Regards,

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai   

Thanks Nikhil Sir

I already complaint to Court & Respected Judge also asking her lawyer to bring child to the court room. From last five dates her lawyer give excuse to court , he is not coming to court but send his peon type guy...on every date he reply like ., child is not well, next date child is on holiday with family, next date child exams are running, next date there is family function in lawyer's house next date. Like that time passes.. On last date Respected Judge become angry on his lawyer's boy so they ask again for next date & then i request as well argue to Respected Judge i wish to go to my child place which is out of my state due to judge interfare we fix date & i meet my son in his state for two day's two hrs.

Next date i pray to court to send notice to bring child to court & ask him in seprate room. & also to increse timing for visitation , Because it is 12 hr journey from my place . My son ask me that her mother ask him to tell papa to file transfer case to her home town so he can meet with papa every weekend. But i know she is a liar i did't meet my child in last four & half year then how can she allow us to meet every weekend..she will never give this statement in court in written. 

I pray to court to increase timing so we enjoy the company of each other & keep in touch for future also.

Dear need help

My divorce case which is she file on evidence , but they don't have any thing which is pending since 2009. due to no evidence court suspended it in 2012.

In between i got 2 hr oder after too much struglle & legal battle. Case was file by her side so they again pray for restore after dissmiss it was restore in 2013 & still

is going on evedence.

Nikhil sir they are not giving fixed dates to me also. I don't mind to take risk for meeting with my son's at his state & his place.

If on this date they did't give me time for next meeting in jan . I'll go to there place , first i go to police station & to bring them notice that i have order copy & going to

meet my son at his place. That's why bcz i know they can do anything with me but i am ready to take risk at my own. By informing police nearby his home ill be on

safe side & can escape from false complaint.

Fine let it go for evidence you contest the matter, not to worry .

Regards ,

Adv.NIKHIL SETH 

Mumbai 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register