LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Moirangthem Biren   03 June 2022

Vigilance Clearance

On 27th August 2021 my daughters, elder one serving as Assistant Engineer PWD Govt. of Manipur and younger one serving as Junior resident NEIGRIHMS Shillong, were severely beaten on heads using GI pipe (deadly weapon) by three local brothers during my absent. I had lodged FIR against the accused on 28th August itself producing all medical reports of the serious injuries. They were arrested by the police on the same day. I strongly denied the withdrawal of my FIR amid a lot of political pressures. Hence they were wrongly advised to lodge a counter FIR with false reports against my daughters. The police tried their best to arrest my injured daughters following the counter FIR. They could not do so as I had already obtained Anticipatory bail.

I had already filed a petition to quash the counter FIR. But due to incompetency of the lawyer, the case is much delayed as not presented with facts. I am going to take NOC from the lawyers to release the files.

My elder daughter is going to face DPC to promote to Executive Engineer. Even though she has no vigilance case, can she get vigilance clearance from police because of the counter FIR prior to promotion ?
Charge sheet not yet framed.
Is it very much mandatory to quash the counter FIR before promotion ?

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 June 2022

@ Mr. Moirnagtham Biren,

You have stated that your daughters were beaten up with GI pipes and other deadly weapons for which you had lodged FIR with their medical reports, consequently accused were arrested. What are the Sections of IPC slapped against the accused in the FIR ?

Further you have stated that the accused lodged counter FIR to put pressure on you to withdraw your complaint, which you declined, obtained anticipatory bail of your injured daughters and moved High Court to quash counter FIR which was not presented properly. What are the Sections of IPC slapped against your daughter in the counter FIR ? 

Subsequently you have stated that your elder daughter is due for consideration of DPC for promotion, which would not affect her candidature. Even when she is promoted (my best wishes) vigilance report containing counter FIR shall not affect her assuming assignment as EE.  

As observed from your profile earlier you have posted queries on various topics, some of them are:

posted a new topic in Forum E-mail letters

posted a new topic in Forum E-mail documents.

posted a new topic in Forum Allotment of new FOFO Liberty Shoes Showroom.

posted a new topic in Forum Allotment of new FOFO Liberty Showroom

posted a new topic in Forum Exploitation of Money

posted a new topic in Forum Highest punishment for culprits accused of murder attempt.

More .............

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=415156

What is actual problem / dispute, if these are true ??????????

Moirangthem Biren   05 June 2022

I am facing all these critical problems simultaneously. Regarding allotment of FOFO Liberty showroom Injunction suite is to file on wednesday as per your advice. Many documents are electronics to be abstracted from e-mail communications. That is why I have to confirm from you. Exploitation of money is also yet to recover. Only father of the cheat is not yet found. I am very much worried about the counter FIR. I am asking once more that, will that affect dpc ( promotion to EE ) ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 June 2022

Yes, the facts stated are less than convincing. 

However, for the sake of general information, it is stated that DPC proceedings for promotion require vigilance clearnace. But report from the Police is not all provided or contemplated in providing vigilance clearance; it is purely an itra-departmental procedure.

Alicia Butler   20 June 2022

What are the foods that increase fertility?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register