LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkateshwaran M   14 September 2022

vigilance case

I have been arrested for bribe case in 2014 that day is a government holiday may 1. I have been arrested in my office. petitioner and high level witness both are dead there two government witnesses. Lw3 and lw4 .lw2 is petitioner. lw2 and lw3 both are dead. lw4 is not a seen witness he is a oral witness. any possible to win easily or fought hardly

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 September 2022

The ACB or CBI do not come on a holiday.  Is your employer present in the office on the day of your arrest?  Petitioner and L2 and L3 were dead.  L4 is not seen is not correct as he is a government employee.  His presence is a must. You are not stating full facts or it is hypothetical.

Venkateshwaran M   14 September 2022

everyone is absent my higher official call me and he ask just came to office and 2 office people also came that day. lw4 is also a government witness but lw4 is not lively present he waiting outside of the premises .lw3 and lw2 is giving bribe lively to me . both lw3 and lw2 stated what happened and what interaction going between me and petitioner and lw3

(Guest)
If their testimony is registered infront of the Judicial Magistrate when they were alive then it is a very strong evidence against you and the whenever the final order will come, it will be against you.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 September 2022

What have you been doing in your office on a gazzetted holiday ?

How did the higher official reach the spot where you have been arrested while taking bribe ?

How does 2 person approached you in office (on holiday) to pay you bribe and get arrested ?

The case (if it is a real story, which is unbelievable) is stated to be pending since 2014 i.e., for the last 8 years, what is the opinion and advise of your lawyer, whom you must have engaged in your defence ???

Prima facie it is a hypothetical and time pass story.  

Venkateshwaran M   15 September 2022

I have been trapped for 3 days finally I might be going to office on may 1 for some official work there is some rotational shift office assistant available there so office should be open on that day.i only ask them to come to office . petitioner and high level witness might be death that's why my case will be prolonged. what my question is if petitioner died without attending court means what will be the result

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register