Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad Bagaregari   06 September 2021

Variable pay calculations.

Hi There.

I happen to work with a Javanese MNC as a Senior Architect and resigned recently after working for eight months of which 6 months were probation.

Due to personal reasons, I have opted for notice period buyout for which I have to pay 60 days Salary to the company back.

Organisation has calculated by buyout as (CTC/12 ) * no. of months to be paid and shared me some number, upon asking multiple times  organization gave me multiple excuses but not shared the break up of buyout amount on company's letter head.

Organisation did not pay me any variable component of CTC but has considered the same variable component in the buyout amount. They also denying me paying of my leave encashment.

Can somebody please advise.




 4 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     06 September 2021

Serve the Company an Advocate's notice after appraising of the documents and facts. Further advice/legal recourse can be provided upon appraising a counselling session with all documents.

Kevin Moses Paul   07 September 2021

As per your concern, it's better that you engage a local lawyer and serve a legal notice to your former company regarding the matter in order to get a satisfactory and actual reason for their actions.

Kevin M. Paul

Prasad Bagaregari   07 September 2021

Thanks Dear dignities..However, will that e amicable to send direct legal notice or should I first send a letter by registered post.

Kevin Moses Paul   07 September 2021

There is no need for you to send a letter by post, you may directly proceed to send a legal notice to the company.

Kevin M. Paul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query