New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakeshh Gawale   05 February 2023

Varas nond query

A Father died intestate leaving behind wife and two son's in Pune, Maharashtra. The son's wish to put only the mothers name in the varas nond. Is it possible?


 5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     05 February 2023

They shall relinquish their rights over the properties to their mother.

2 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 February 2023

Well analysed, opined and advised by senior expert Mr. Kavksatyanaryana ji, I endorse.

1 Like

Rakeshh Gawale   06 February 2023

Is it possible without relinquish deed? 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 February 2023

Until and unless the other legal heirs have relinquished their rights in the property by executing a registered release deed, your desire to make yoiur mother as an absolute owner cannot be accepted as legally valid. 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     06 February 2023

No,without getting relinquishment rights  of sons mother can't become absolute owner of property left by her husband .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register