LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagendra*** (Manager)     07 November 2011

Valid gpa holder can execute a sale deed?

I have purchased an appartment in Bangalore.  I am yet to register the appartment on my name as I have the intention to sell the apartment.  I am planning to get the a registered GPA from the builder for my appartment  and then later execute a sale deed to the person who is purchasing my appt.  Is this process valid.  How much I incur to get the GPA registered (in Bangalore).  Appreciate your valuable inputs.


 3 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 November 2011

See the forum caption "Article "Validity Of Sale Agreement Cum General Power Of Attorney" you will get what you want.

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     07 November 2011

eventhough u haave to pay stamp duty on power , therefore go correctly to execute sale deed in ur favour  , hten sell to htird party

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 November 2011

Go thru., the recent judgement of the supreme court.  Refer the Article said by Sri. N.K.Assumi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register