Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A K Surendra Chary (Asst. Accounts Officer)     04 January 2012

Vacating tenant

Dear all

My name is A K Surendra Chary S/o A V Krishna, my problem is that  we had house at Secunderabad, hyderaba  in the name of my father (A V Krisnhna) is given for rent from the year 2006 till to date without any lease agreement, now we want to vacate them for somany reasons, i had recently married and want to stay there, they not even paying rent for past 1 year regularly, this issue is going on for 2 years, when we go to vacate the they simply say give me 6months of time and they had given in witten also signed on revenue stamp (July '10 to Dec 10), when the six months again they are asking for six months every time they say the same, is that written is usefull, they are torturing our family for not vacating, please give me any suggestion how to vacate them

thanking you

kindly do the needful

yours faithfully

A K Surendra Chary

rent from

Learning

2 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     04 January 2012

every state has its own rent law.

however, personal necessasity of the property is the ground available in every state law...you may file an appropirate case before the court of competent jurisdiction for eviction of the said tenant from your property.

it may take a bit of time but otherwise you have no other legal remedy in this regard.

simultaneously you may ask for the rent from the tenant at enhanced rate as per the market.

trap him in the litigation to solve your purpose, visit some local lawyer and act as per the advice given :)

amit singh (b.com acc(hons))     05 January 2012

sir,

my tenant is not paying  my rent from sept to jan can i locked his shop ,  is it legaly  possible, even i have  infrom (oraly)him to pay rent by money order only . reaseon for asking rent  in money order he is not vacating shop for my personal use

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register