Usage Of Road By Third Party

I purchased 3 acres of land on 12 acres 7/12 through purchase deed. For going to that land I purchased 20 guntha land for road by 2 different purchase deed from same farmer. I also keep one point in deed that farmers can use that road.

All 7/12 have proper record of my land.

Now farmer sold 1.5 acres land to other person . He is using my road. Farmer saying he can use road as per agreement.

I am saying give me compensation and use road. But they are not ready.

what I can do legally for getting compensation.

Consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents for better appreciation of facts/ records, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. IF you have purchased 20 Guntha land (for your private road) and IF the 20 guntha land is mutated /transferred in your favor, THEN you become the absolute Owner of such Land and you can restrict ANYBODY from entering or using your land.

2. However, IF other land owners do not have access to their land, THEN they have an irrefutable right under the Easement Laws, to use your land to access their land, without any exceptions, whatsoever ....

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal


"I also keep one point in deed that farmers can use that road". Your posting itself suggests the answer.



Once you have purchased a piece of land you are absolute owner, which shall be used by you, as you wish.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x