Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayank   08 July 2022

Urgent help- second fir

hi,

I have registered an FIR under section FOUR TWENTY, FOUR SIXTY FIVE , FOUR TWENTY NINE, FOUR SIXTY EIGHT, FIVE ZERO FOUR, FIVE ZERO SIX and THREE TWO THREE against someone who married my sister with fraud name and duped her of money. She was minor when she met him. The case is going on since 5 years but no significant development. The charges are framed last week. A divorce case is also filed by us but that guy is contesting. I met another lawyer who is suggesting to withdraw the divorce case as he is saying the marriage is result of fraud. He is also suggesting to file another FIR under section 493 of decitful marriage and POCSO.

Please help me with valuable suggestions as we have suffered a lot. 

Should i withdraw the divorce case? Should i file another FIR with POCSO and Section 493. ? please answer urgently. 

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 April 2023

did you ro family memebers participate in marriage

Mayank   26 April 2023

no Sir. Noone from our side went for that. In the chargesheet the police has written that dicuments submitted were fake and even the witnesses have given fake certificates of their identity. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 April 2023

There is no need for a second FIR. To my understanding, the trial court itself can take note of this aspect and take the steps, as required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register