LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rocky   21 August 2016

Urgent help required

what is the imprisonment if someone is not marrying with girl instead of having 5-6 years relationship.is there case of s*xual harashment on man.?

Learning

20 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 August 2016

Consensual s*x is not rape unless the girl is below 15 years of age.

(Guest)
I think autohide is female

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 August 2016

What is the ultimate purpose to get married to an idiot, who do not give value to relationship, and dragging him to court, when he is willing ?

What do you expect from unwilling and opportunistic partner ?

Think cool as to whethr you are ruining yourself to ruin a person who is already ruined in morals , values.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     22 August 2016

Sex on promise of marriage is not rape as per rape law or not a crime at all.   

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     22 August 2016

Men has right to choose his suitable life partner for marry.

No girl can force her for marring by this type of blackmailing 

Pawan S (Advocate)     22 August 2016

Hello Querist,

The girl may file number of cases against you (either true/false), but, things will get sorted out in the trial. And one cannot stop her from filing the suits.

In the trial, which side (defence/prosecution) will stand stronger depends on the circumstances.

Since, Circumstances differ from case to case, so, no specific/valuable comments can be expressed until I cognize about the case in details.

Regards,

Ekta

I agree with Reddi Sir,

Please always sue perjury for any false cases without any delay. 

Sidharth   22 August 2016

Dear Mr Reddi and Mr Rocky

i dont understand why you disagree from Miss Ekta.

She is right no one can stop  a women to file case and who will win is the matter how both parties handle the case 

Sidharth   22 August 2016

Originally posted by : Ekta
Hello Querist,

The girl may file number of cases against you (either true/false), but, things will get sorted out in the trial. And one cannot stop her from filing the suits.

In the trial, which side (defence/prosecution) will stand stronger depends on the circumstances.

Since, Circumstances differ from case to case, so, no specific/valuable comments can be expressed until I cognize about the case in details.

Regards,

Ekta

I agree with you. Nobody can stop anyone to file case/s and Nobody can tell in advance who will win.yes

Pawan S (Advocate)     23 August 2016

I don't believe I am wrong, unlike you, Mr Reddi. Please stop providing false hope to people with the theoretical cognition. Practical differ from it.

These laws are more incline towards girls. 

Both sides can file n number of cases against each other, but, which will stand strong in the trial is a matter of question. Until one knows about the circumstances, no one can able to constitute a conclusion out of it.

Vibha   23 August 2016

1. I agree with Ekta. 
  2. (@Reddi) Yes boy can also file cases (true or false). Due to social pressure, police will always act on woman's complaint. They may or may not act on boy's complaint.
  3. (@Reddi) The legal system has inherent and systematic bias in favor of women in such cases. If you do not like this system, you have all the power in your hands to change it. Laws are made by representatives who are elected by you via democratic process.
  4. (@Reddi) Nobody has suggested that boy should surrender meekly. He can contest claims made by the woman. Legal system will provide every opportunity for boy to defend himself. If complaint is false, case will fall apart in court with little effort.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 August 2016

Hmmmmmmmmm, very interesting discussions.I am enjoying the intellectual discourse of the members.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 August 2016

Are these comments required for guiding member ?

What member expects from the forum by posting a query and what is given in return ?

Are these discussions not hurting some one, who came to forum with some problems ?

Definitely these discussions are healthy ,gives insights on views,  kindles interest in the topic, and is a learning process..but certainly not when a member sought guidance in open forum on his personal problem.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     23 August 2016

Friends,

Sorry for miscommunication.

Actually, I am agree with Mr. Reddi Sir only about his sarcastic comments toward Indian society that provoked Indian Government to pass unconstitutional laws.

All gender biased feminist laws are unconstitutional. Please check the following link to know more.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/All-gender-biased-feminist-laws-are-unconstitutional--133540.asp

I am also agree with Ekta that she can file false cases.

No bar on her. (As per unconstitutional system wink)

But “s*x on promise of marriage” – prima-facie is not a crime as per 4th clause of 375 IPC (Rape law).

This type of cases should be quashed by HC.

Boy also can file perjury and defamation case against her.

Please check my profile links for sample petition and other clues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register