LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arcanjoe Almeida (Helpline Incharge)     27 July 2011

Urgent help needed from Abusive Wife

My Wife harass me mentally for my mom property. She has filed a false complain (N/C) against me in local police station stating that i abuse her mentally and physically daily.

She has said that if the flat is not transferred in my son name whom she doesnt allow to talk to 7 months from now will again register a false cpmplain and put me behind bar.

Is there any organisation or Law which can help in this situation that i am going thru. Cause Indian Law only listen to women and not to man that i have experienced in Police station. 

Awaiting for your reply at the earliest.

Regards

Joe

Learning

15 Replies

jayant (legal)     27 July 2011

the best remeady is to file cross complaint against your wife in same police staion, and if police is not ready to take complaint you may file compaint in Court directly against you wife for mentall torcher and abusing the legal procedure  against you. If you want anything detail let me know you location.

1 Like

Arcanjoe Almeida (Helpline Incharge)     27 July 2011

Dear Jayant,

Good Day!

Thank you so much.. this a little relief for me.. really i will do that in local police station and keep you posted. 

Thanks again

Regards

Joe

Ms Liberal (others)     28 July 2011

Take care as cross complaint leads to bitterness of relations

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     28 July 2011

This is the begining for the ruining of ones life. The consccious person sought the advises of others and sought its best to save his family and the unconscious relaised later when all things has already gone worst.

Vishwa (translator)     30 July 2011

You can contact SIFY Save Indian Family Organisation.

Legal_Help (Consultant)     15 August 2011

Bitterness has already started when wife filed complain in the police station...... Its the wife who has started this bitterness.....

Now when the husband is trying to defend himself, you are asking him to take care..

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     15 August 2011

I too get depressed on hearing all these

Under what provsions the husband can make complaint against wife..?

Please tell me so that I can tell others ..for some hope..

With ALL gOOD WISHES

Aishwarya (Teacher)     16 August 2011

If relations have gone to "police thana"..then only miracles can bring back the old warmth..but in such event it only turns from bad, worse to worst if the other side is adamant and blind not being able to see what they are doing will devastate and can no longer come back to square one.

Arcanjoe Almeida (Helpline Incharge)     04 April 2013

Dear Sir,

Need a help on divorce.

I have been married under Hindu special marriage act  but we are staying separately from 1st Aug 2011 till now as she has falsely registered a case under Domestic Violence Act 2005 in July 2011.

I am ready to pay maintenance for my son as per temporary Court Orders and she is a not entitled for any maintenance as she is working.

Please advise what is the procedure to apply for divorce as I want to start a fresh life.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards

Joe

Dear Sir,

Need a help on divorce.

I have been married under Hindu special marriage act  but we are staying separately from 1st Aug 2011 till now as she has falsely registered a case under Domestic Violence Act 2005 in July 2011.

I am ready to pay maintenance for my son as per temporary Court Orders and she is a not entitled for any maintenance as she is working.

Please advise what is the procedure to apply for divorce as I want to start a fresh life.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards

Joe

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Arcanjoe Almeida

Dear Sir,

Need a help on divorce.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards

Joe

Brother, what were you doing until now, its been more than a year and whom were you waiting for to file for divorce?

Now you can file a divorce petition based on cruelty, evidence are past NCR, present DV case.

Dear Sir,

Please explain in details as i am not familiar with legals terms & condition.

Thanks & Regards

Joe

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Arcanjoe Almeida

Dear Sir,

Please explain in details as i am not familiar with legals terms & condition.

Thanks & Regards

Joe

File for divorce under Indian Divorce Act, state what all happnd and why you want divorce, all that you told amounts to mental cruelty

SHould provide evidence of her police complaints and her DV case against you.  Rest lawyer will do.

fighting back (exec)     04 April 2013

@author arcanjoe..file for divorce man,,what are you waiting for??? and keep your cool. if you loose your cool  you will loose direction..so first things first, catch hold of a good lawyer. by the way where re you based? catch a sincere lawyer if you can. explain your story in detail,  and file for  divorce case first.

what are the cases you are facing right now??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register