Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

razin (owner)     11 November 2011

Urgent help needed

Hi,

I am from Bangalore. I live in an apartment. My apartment does not have a society yet.

Situation is like this.

There is water leakage from my upper floors in my bathroom and in balcony area. The tenants who are staying in the flat about my flat is keeping flower pots and using Washing machine in the balcony area.(this area is not designed to be a wet area). Due to this there is lot of water leackage in balcony also in addition to my bathrooms.

I have requested them many times, and also have informed the owners to fix it. its been one year, nothing has happened.

The builder also has washedoff his hands from the project.

As a final step I have posted a letter addressing the concerned describing my problem in the common notice board area of my apartment so that atleast my fellow owners will know the situation. Now after seeing this notice the flat owner above my flat is always harassing me, calling me as mental, etc etc. Since there is no association, I am feeling helpless. This person is a doctor and has infulence. He is missusing his Doctor title to show that he is fair...

This person is claiming that builder should fix. Builder is telling I sold property 2 years ago and I cant do anything about it.  

I am feeling very helpless and have lost all peace seeing my property being purposly damaged by my him.

Can I get a stay order so that the above flat owner can stop his washing machine?

please please advice me.

Learning

2 Replies

Darshan Sharma (Lawyer-cum-detective)     12 November 2011

LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH SSP/SP OF YOUR DISTRICT AND OBTAIN RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLAINT ON COPY OF THE COMPLAINT.FROM HIS OFFICE. 

THE AUTHORITY WOULD FORWARD IT TO THE SHO OF CONCERNED THANA.

DOCTOR ON FLOOR ABOVE HAS NO RIGHT TO DAMAGE CEILING OF YOUR BALCONY AND FLOOR OF HIS BALCONY.

(Guest)

Sue them who are endangering your health. Report the doctor to the Medical Council and press hard for cancelation of his license and if the need be move the court. Builder is not liable but the so called doctor is.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register