Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (na)     28 January 2014

Urgent guidance needed - vv urgent

Hi Experts,

I have taken a permanent injunction from civil court that my close relative cannot tresspass in to my house. But my relatives despite the court order tresspass in to my property and injured my parents. I have not filed contempt application as my lawyer not guided me but later i filed a complaint case which is registered but in my complaint i forgot to added some IPC sections. Can i request court to add some of these sections. My lawyer told me that we cannot ask court because my relative not adhere the order of civil court (other court). Please guide currently case is pending for cross examination of petitioner.

Thanks is advance. 

Learning

5 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     28 January 2014

first clarify whether u have file contempt petition or not, because your statement is confusing.

Krishna (na)     28 January 2014

No. Sir since time was lapsed.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     28 January 2014

since u have lost the opportunity, If U have initiated criminal proceedings against those people, follow it up with the state  and try to fix them up. I cannot comment any thing on the civil suit that is going on as your advocate will do his best.

S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     28 January 2014

you should go and do according to opinion to your lawyer.

Krishna (na)     29 January 2014

Criminal Case is already running can I file application to add section 188 IPC which I have not mentioned at the time when I initially approached court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register