Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajaramana RV (Employee)     18 March 2014

Urgent! divorce settlement

Dear Members,

Both the lawyers have agreed to a settlement in the divorce case. Now wee have to decide whether to give one time alimony or monthly maintenance to the girls side.

My question is what would be the monthly maintenance or one time alimony for the girl if boy is earning 30000 after tax and girl is earning 10000 after tax. Your views are greatly appreciated. How much should we pay the girl?

Learning

4 Replies

Sameer12345 (SSE)     18 March 2014

Both the lawyers have agreed to a settlement in the divorce case.

>> Good but it will best once you get the divorce decree from court.

Now wee have to decide whether to give one time alimony or monthly maintenance to the girls side.

>> Ask women what she prefer.

My question is what would be the monthly maintenance or one time alimony for the girl if boy is earning 30000 after tax and girl is earning 10000 after tax. Your views are greatly appreciated. How much should we pay the girl?

>> Women has her own source of income. Collect the proof. There are very less chance that monthly maintenance is allowed by court. 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 March 2014

Dear Querist

its depend on the agreement of Both the parties, so it will be better to execute MOU with all the terms and conditions.

(Guest)

my husband monthaly salary is rs.120000/.and i am a student  & single.he has cheated me & filed divorce  now i want divorce because he has tortured me badly.how much alimony will be fixed by the court.no intrim maintenance has been fixed by the court till now.pl clear & guide me

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     18 March 2014

1/3 OR 1/4 his salary - (his liabilities+conduct of both the parties at the time of marriage) <=  genuine need of the party.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register