LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram sharma (Software Engineer)     15 December 2013

Urgent advise on wife wants to come back after 498a

After 2 days arrest and 498a case along with 125, DV and many more. Still she is not ready to give me divorce. she is saying that she will never give me divorce either take me respectfully or we will both stay apart as i want but she will never give me divorce.What to do friends????? i'm fed up now.
Can i fill divorce on the base of arrest in 498a case?
or what can i do?
and is there any chances that judge says me to take back her to home as she is saying in front of judge that i have spoiled her life and its thaba on her that she is divorced so she is not ready to give me divorce ???
Suggest me what can i do now, because i don't want her back at any cost and she will not give me divorce??


 7 Replies

fighting for my brother (HR)     16 December 2013

tell her clearly that you are not going to accept after such false cases... now she has given a strong reason to divorce her...

yes you can file divorce... but dont scare , otherwise she will misuse this cases to fulfill her unreasonable demands..

false 498 a wife should not be accepted...otherwise these false cases will keep on increasing every year..



A Sister

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     16 December 2013

Completely agree with FFMB, and dont worry no one can force you in this world to live with her, max to max u need to pay maintenance under crpc 125 if she is not working.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     16 December 2013

filing criminal cases against husband or his family comes under cruelty, you can file divorce on this ground.

mgeorge (employee)     16 December 2013

Ask your family members to put defamation against her... do not accept her again....

Northern Queen (Manager)     17 December 2013

@ Ram - My advice is do not take this woman back on any account.  She will file even more cases against you and you won't have a leg to stand on.


Go for a Divorce.  I also agree with mgeorge about defamation.  Do this as soon as possible - and try to get her outbursts recorded on video or phone - the more evidence you have against her the better.  All this will benefit you.


Top tip - do not underestimate the nastiness and power of a 498a troll wife - they, and their dirty, greedy ba**ard Advocates will throw everything they can at you and put you behind bars - all for silver and gold.  Be vigilant and two steps ahead of her.


Peace and love to you.


Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     17 December 2013

If you are ready to give maintenance then file divorce otherwise file RCR

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     17 December 2013

Maintenance will given only in case when women is not working if she Is capable of earning she will not entitle to get maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register