Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam sunder agarwal (profession)     09 March 2011

urgent advise ipc34 & 500

dear experts,

it is very unfortunate for our law system to entertain everybody directly file a private complaint in criminal court without first enquiry. recently one LITIGATOR who has the history of harrassing people by filing 500 cases on different people for his personal grudge and exploitation on the base of his knowledge about law and play with it.

in present case he filed a case under sec 500 & 34 IPC,and sent summon to appear in 1st week of april before the magistrate. the plea is that i am part of the photograph published in one lacal news paper along with the city mayor and corporator ,welcoming them inthe area we reside.at the same venue one person from the similar area along with his family shown some papers and complained about the person who filed the case about the cases filed against yhe family . the reporter published the same in news where the mayor instructed police to enquire the matter.

ironically he filed a suit on 7 people where A1-EENADU.A2-SANJAY{who complined with his family to mayor}A3-SANJAY'S BROTHER.A4-MYSELF{present there}.A5-MY BROTHER.A6-MAYOR{HYD}.A7-CORPORATOR.

SO HOW TO GO AHEAD BY SUCH CASES./

KINDLY SUGGEST

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register