Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA VK Dwivedi (Job)     18 March 2011

URGENT Advise: bill settlement open but reced court notice

Dear all,

I need your professional advise in one of my case with telecom co.

I had taken internet connection from Tata Indicom last year. It was free for 5 months then monthly rental was 800 p.m. But 4-5 days before end of 5 monhts i terminated the connection by informing Franchiese. who did not take action on my request. Later on i followed up with the TTML (tata tele maharastra ltd) 2 days before last date and they registered the requested but it took some 5 days. some 3-4 days over the 5 months and they issued bill for that to me.

Since then i have been doing correspondence with the customere care and nodal officer but they are irresponsible. for past 7-8 months it like beating around the bush. I have kept the matter open asking for the status of my query form customre care and nodal officer. even in the 2-3 mails the customere care and nodal officer mentioned my complaint is closed. but I asked them to clearly mention the fact that nothing pending from me but after some 1 months i got a mail from nodal officer that some 1112/- amount is payable.

meanwhile i got a notice from their advocate but i was not in India and i receved after some time and in the advocate notice they mentioned that their executive visited my place but i did not meet and not cooperating to pay the amount where as i was not in india and i am not denying the payment but i do not want to be penalised for delayed action taken by their customer care (it takes 2 days to terminate a connection but they took 5 days) and followed by notice (to my surprise )form LOKNYAYALAYA.

Please advise what should i do now. The matter was OPEN and i was following up in my interest still the notice is served. Even i called up the nodal officer from Europe. But Nodal officer is irresponsible and Useless so also their customer care . Either they do not reply or they give some vague answere to beat around the bush.

I am thinking of to file appeal under Regulation 9 of TRAI. But my question is what I do as the notice of LOKNYALAY is served. but i am feeling very annoyed with this as it was me who was following up and i have been penalised. 

{my suggesstion :NEVER BUY PRODUCTS FROM TTML. PATHETIC CUSTOMER CARE.}

Urgently need your valuable advise.

thanks in advance.

VK DWIVEDI

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register