Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rama   20 November 2016

Urgent advice on divorce case

Hi All,

We separated since last 5 years and divorce case is going on since last 3 years..In the mean time in lower court 3 time councelling failed..Lower court awarded zero interim and directed to finish the case at a time..We dont have baby..My inlaw moved to hoigher court and stay my case and demanding huge money as interim maintenance..

Now highcourt put a councelling date and asked to come both party..She is simply dragging case to extract money..Now there may be following chance..

1. Inorder to messed up the matter, she may tell infront of high court magistrate that, she want to join with me..Then what should I do?

2. If If she will be seat to demand huge money and suppose high court insist to pay, then I am ready to go to supreme court? But as per update I know that this process run very long..is it workable process?

Please suggets in this regards..

Learning

1 Replies

Ashok Thakur (Senior Lawyer and International Law Consultant)     21 November 2016

Who filed for Divorce and on What Grounds Other than Sepration. If sepration is the only ground, then, who deserted the other party and reasons thereof.

State the truth and whole facts before you get my expert advise.

Ashok Kumar Thakur

Senior Lawyer: Supreme Court of India

Respond To: AKTLawGroup@gmail.com

Mobile: +91 845 900 4886

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register