Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Urgent

Page no : 2

(Guest)

But this woman's approach we already know.

Keeping fault with her, she telling she want to make husband suffer.  Such thing is not ethical and will surely become a problem in the long run, which the querist may know or might not know.

If there were to be jury system then it would have been proper, not like this.  Sad for indian men.  Happy indenpendence day to all.

(Guest)

end of the day he has got a life with his ex...what has she got? nothing...a bunch of foolish lawyers...a few false cases...couple of court rooms to visit and some pennies to count!!!

She wants "revenge" for her own fault. Second marriage but she still could not win a man's heart? what is it? I dont want him but I dont want to divorce him. Fool!!! atleast value your own life.

Mitul Kumari (Practicing Advocate)     15 August 2013

Thank u frnds fr ur help. Now I am all d more firm on my decision not to marry fr d 2nd time.

Men can do anything in d society still roam with a respect in d society. N if a woman talks to sum1 nicely she is questioned. Male dominated society.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : stalker

end of the day he has got a life with his ex...what has she got? nothing...a bunch of foolish lawyers...a few false cases...couple of court rooms to visit and some pennies to count!!!

She wants "revenge" for her own fault. Second marriage but she still could not win a man's heart? what is it? I dont want him but I dont want to divorce him. Fool!!! atleast value your own life.

Correct.

NGOKC (pm)     15 August 2013

not really @ mitul kumari, but today in urban areas 90 % of marriages becoz of women's immaturity, in garb of modern they have forgotten basic law of relationship adjustment which both men and women need to do

supplant that with law misuse who will marry such women

True. women ARE misusing d law too but not all. Some r actually being tortured. N in our state dowry harassment n dowry deaths r common. N still men many a times go scot free jus because he has hired a good criminal lawyer.

(Guest)

@Mitul

Sis, leave about all this male dominated and all. Keep it simple. Just think about your own life. Your father,brother and son all are male. Do you have any complaints on your own family? No!!!

Here everyone is fighting on the unjust law and not on woman. Everyone here also got a mother, sister and a daughter. We love them, nobody wants them to suffer.

Inequality is there everywhere, in every field. We should only fight the injustice. Nobody says that dowry law should be scrapped. All we hope is for genuine cases should be filed else severe punishments should be given to the complaintaints.

Then everybody is happy with the dowry law. Let the bad people suffer why everyone?

Neway sister, I wish you have a good life ahead. Forget about laws, do what is good for your life.

I cannot forget abt law coz I am a lawyer. Haha. Anyway bro.... nice talking to u. A small req. Pls dont criticize any1..... v don't know wat they ve undergone.

Srinivas Jerripothula (Advocate)     16 August 2013

Hi,

In Honoruable court, you should agree all the facts and give divorce. If you got customary divorce, you should inform in the court. I hope court will agree all the facts.

Thank you,

J. Srinivas

Advocate

Andhra Pradesh High Court 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register